Nepal Opening: 1
We are looking for an experienced UI designer and developer to lead the design efforts of both our consumer product as well as our enterprise level management platform. Ideal candidates have a proven track record of creating wireframes and high fidelity designs from storyboards and bringing that design to pixel-perfect life with HTML/CSS. This is an exciting opportunity to join a startup company that’s growing fast.
- Produce high-quality visual designs—from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions (icons, graphics, and marketing materials)
- Creating a cohesive style guide and ensuring that a consistent design language is applied across products
- Take the designs and translate into beautiful pixel perfect UI
- Work closely with our product team to define features needed to create a great user experience and world class applications
- Be a key contributor to new feature and tool design for clients and consumers
- Stay current on the latest design trends, standards, and practices
Required Skills and experiences
- Experience developing high-quality, modern web applications
- Experience in product design, information architecture and interaction design
- Cross-browser, cross-platform best practices and solutions
- Ability to turn complex problems into simple and engaging user interfaces for the web, mobile, and tablet
- Strong experience in CSS, HTML5
- Strong understanding of user experience and usability concepts
- Strong general software engineering skills - source control, unit/integration testing, continuous integration, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Excited to solve complex problems in a sophisticated web application
Nepal Opening: 3
Candidates must have a strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, strong database skills and have experience developing web applications which combine high level server-side and client-side programming techniques.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical business issues and technical problems
- Working with Project Managers to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs
- Ability to be self-sufficient within a team and communicate with other team members for best technical solutions
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience developing Microsoft ASP.NET/C# applications using MVC 4 or higher
- Knowledge of deployment strategies for distributed and multi-tiered applications.
- Experience with using TFS/GIT as a source control tool as well as using the Agile and Scrum.
- Experience in design and implementation of user interfaces
- Experience working with REST web services and designing and developing XML based schemas for data exchange
- Strong knowledge on HTML/jQuery/CSS and Ajax Techniques